We’re growing all the time, and need to grow our team too.
Translation Project Coordinator
Integro Languages is a marketing translation services company for the discerning, quality sensitive buyer. Every one of our clients is a growth focused business with ambitions, budgets and goals, and therefore as a business, we set the bar high. We demonstrate excellence in collaborative customer service and aim for nothing less than 100% client satisfaction. We proudly harbour a culture of openness, commitment and energy, which has effects throughout our translation processes, and all of our communications.
A translation project coordinator is responsible for the handling and management of a translation request from the moment it is received by Integro, right through until it is successfully delivered to the client, and accepted.
The key tasks performed on a daily basis will include:
- Receiving and responding to requests from clients by email and phone
- Preparing quotations and proposals for clients
- Creating translation projects and tasking up the team, in accordance with provided guidelines and using the pre-vetted approved linguist resources
- Ensuring that all projects follow the pre-defined workflows and meet all quality criteria
- Liaising with all project contributors and partners to ensure a smooth, on-time project outcome.
Key skills and capabilities for a great project manager:
- very strong organisational and time management
- highly developed communication skills.
- a proven aptitude for following procedures and managing multiple requests and tasks.
- strong IT skills and full familiarity with the whole Microsoft Office suite.
- energy, integrity and team spirit.
- We do not demand translation industry experience (because to be honest, there’s no one quite like us out there anyway) and full training in company procedures, standards and methods will be provided.
Integro is a growing business with ambitious plans for the next few years, so anyone keen on the status quo need not apply. If you’re looking for a role that will keep you learning, challenged and frequently outside of your comfort zone, then we want to hear from you.
Fluency in any non-English language would be a considerable advantage for any applicants.
The role is full time, at around 40 hours per week and some evening and weekend on call cover will be required. In return the company offers competitive remuneration, good working conditions and an ongoing personal development and training plan for all staff, fully funded by the company.
The position is based in Norwich, Norfolk, for at least the first 6 months, with the possibly of remote working after that.
Please apply by email in the first instance to email@example.com.
If you’re a talented linguist, with a passion for languages and a strong desire to do a job that matters, we would be very happy to hear from you.
Integro Languages is always open to applications from freelance translators, as well as in-house translator applications, depending on your languages and experience. We also have project management roles from time to time as well, and linguists are equally welcome to apply for these.
Obviously, we have tight standards here and all applications must be fully vetted, but feel free to get in touch and we’ll happily talk you it over.
All in-house roles will be based in our Norwich city centre office, working full-time office hours. Minimum qualifications are a degree in translation, with a preference for masters graduates. Translation experience, as freelance, in-house or volunteer would be highly advantageous as well.
Applicants will be tested, and clearly must have absolute mastery of both the target and source language. If you think you have the ability to provide high-quality, market ready translations that meet the expectations of our demanding clients, then we would love to hear from you.
Integro is a growing, fun and dynamic place to work, and has a strong commitment to equality and diversity. For further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org